N G O
There are three legal process of NGO Registration in Pakistan but under mentioned these commonly used, details are here:
- Registered under ‘Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies’ Ordinance 1961.
- Registered under ‘Societies Act of 1860.
- Registered under Section 42 of SECP (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan)
Requirements for Registration of NGO in Pakistan:
- Name of NGO.
- Address of NGO.
- Copy of CNIC of at least 7 Members (CNIC must be valid).
- Proof of Land (copy of property ownership) or, (rent agreement and CNIC copy of landlord).
- Memorandum and Articles of NGO.
- Affidavit from Members.
Want Registraion For NGO.